Unit 1 - Communication and Employability Skills
P4 - Create a short review document which describes the ways in which you havedemonstrated a range of effective interpersonal skills so far during the
course
Task 1
A skill i will be using and have been using quite a lot is my Presentaion skills. I have recently used this skill in Unit 1 when i had to create a presentation and speak in a presentation about Office 365. I had to make sure i had eye contact through most of the presentation and my terminology had to be correct since i was trying to teach people about office 365. I also had to use hand gestures to try and demonstrate what you had to do. I also have to use these skills again to sell my game in Unit 40 games design. The accuracy of my information will have to be very accurate since people may ask me questions after the presentation.
I have also used team working skills in Unit 6, Unit 14 and Unit 31 which is Coding and Animation. We had to work in teams to work out the pseudo code for another piece of code. We also had to work together to win a quiz, this is when i had to use my listening skills to hear my team since we had to be quiet so that no one else could hear the answers. We had to be fast and communicate efficiently.
In Unit 42 Spreadsheets the accuracy of information has to be very accurate since the spreadsheets are checked and if the data and information is not correct then the spreadsheet will not work since it will mess up features such as formulas, if statements and data validation.
Another skill that i have to use in all subjects is Time Management. This is important when handing in work since it has to be on time, i have to plan my work so that i know how much time i have left on each unit. Some work may take longer than other work but some due dates are closer. I need to make sure i hand work in on time and make use of the time i have in lessons to try and complete tasks.
In unit 2 computer systems i had to use my listen skills effectively when my teacher was showing me how to put certain part safely in a computer. I had to listen to remember how to do it, and remember how to be safe. I had to add a hardrive and some RAM whilst taking pictures as evidence that i have done the task. My partner had to watch me and make sure i was being safe and listen to me when i needed a picture taken.
No comments:
Post a Comment